House available within reach of all amenities
Located in a quiet and friendly surrounding of Hampton Park, This well maintained three bedroom unit is up here to call your next home. Master bedroom comes with walk in robe and the other two bedrooms come with built in robes. The formal lounge can be converted as your TV area which is fitted with a reverse cycle air conditioner. The kitchen has 600mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher and accompanied into the open plan dining and living area.
Other features include ducted heating, new oven and gas heating system, fully secure rear and back yards, single carport and established front garden.
This sought after location is within reach of-
* Pound road is approximately 450 meters away.
* Monash freeway access is only a two minutes drive away (approximately).
* Hampton Park Shopping Centre is only a three minutes drive away (approximately).
* Hallam Station is approximately a four minutes drive away (approximately 2.4 kilometres away).
* Hampton Park Primary School is approximately a seventeen minutes walk away (approximately 1.4 kilometres away).
* Hampton Park Secondary School is approximately a four minutes drive away (approximately 1.6 kilometres away).
Photo ID required on all inspections.
First month's rent and bond payable within 24 hours of application approval.
**Please Note - Please note that Inspection times and availability dates are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
*** if you are interested in applying for this property, please submit your application via 1Form.***
6/35 Narellen Drive, HAMPTON PARK VIC 3976